Fairytale sits on 5 stunning acres in central Maine comprised of an orchard, beautiful perennial gardens and green space to play on.
PC: Amanda Noel Photography
· Gloria, our 200-year-old barn, can accommodate 150 guests
· Assorted farm house chairs in various styles and colors
· Homemade cedar harvest tables with a dark chestnut stain
· Rustic chandelier lighting
· Assorted antique tables for cake, gifts, etc.
· Vintage bridal suite with private bathroom
· Sensational pergola surrounding a small fire area.
· Various outdoor furniture and decorations including a bridal door arbor.
· Woodland ceremony area with round arbor
· Off street parking
· Full staff onsite to handle all behind the scenes details.
· Wedding coordination/ Wedding Planning/ Decorating assistance
· Pay-It-Forward attic stocked full of wedding decor free for your use.
We strive to make fairytales come true! We are proud of our dedication to our fairytale couples. Take a look for yourself at why we are a 5 star wedding venue!
Pricing for 2021 Saturdays: $4500.00
Pricing for 2022 Saturdays : $5000.00
You are welcome to decorate on Friday and have a rehearsal. Wedding day hours are 9 am till 11pm.
All other days- $ 4000.00
Decorating must occur the morning of and a rehearsal will be scheduled with the couple and their bridal party. Wedding day hours are 9 am till 11pm.
Q: Does the Barn have Heat/ Air conditioning ?
A: No, our barn is over 200 years old and we want to keep her as original as possible. We ask that guests make sure to dress accordingly depending on the weather for each specific wedding!
Q: Are there public restrooms on sight?
A: We do provide portable restrooms that are cleaned by fairytale staff regularly to ensure cleanliness.